- No photography inside the historic houses and exhibits. Photography for your own personal use is permitted outside.
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks are not permitted inside the historic houses.
- Use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drones), or any similar remote-controlled vehicles/flying devices, is not permitted on the property without prior approval from The Battle of Franklin Trust.
- Photography sessions including, but not limited to, engagement, graduation, prom, or family portraits must be scheduled in advance. Photo shoots are scheduled in 2 hour slots. There is a fee of $75 if the photography shoot takes place during business hours, or $175 if the shoot takes place after business hours. Please contact Jayde Jacobs at (615) 794-0903 or email@example.com to schedule a session.
- Commercial photography is prohibited without express written consent. Requests for commercial photography should be forwarded to Jayde Jacobs at (615) 794-0903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.